English during break time Project

During planning 6 and 7, I decided to work on break time with my students. I'd seen them trying to play, but not as often as I'd like. So I drew kind of a board game. Whenever they speak English effectivelly during break time (and the rule was pretty clear for them), they could roll the dice after the break, and move some spaces on it. 




The one who finishes first would get a prize by the end of the year and get your name on the wall.

Definetely, I'll repeat this next year. They got really in the game, tryong to use English the way they can and also checking if their friends were doing so.

Probably I'll adjust the mechanics to something I could write on the paper, because some figures were missing during the planning, and we had to redo it. But they were so engaged, that they remember were all of them were last class!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Popular Posts