Who's the learner?

I'm lucky to say that I've been teaching since 1999. I started with young adults, but later I found out that kids and teens are awesome.
I graduated in Languages in 2001, and had an extra year to take my bachelor degree on Translating. I took a post degree course on English Language Teaching by 2004, and during winter break I took a teaching course in Vancouver for a month - which helped me a lot with cultural aspects of teaching.
In 2006, I took another post graduate course, this time on Psychopedagogy. Besides, I started a free course on Distance Learning Teaching. Nowadays, I'm getting ready for a Google Certificate Educator.
My working background gave me experiences in classrooms, pedagogycal coordination and clinics. As a content producer, I wrote some pieces on children education and development. Today, besides working as an English teacher, I have my own blog about families, education and digital relationships.

Popular Posts