Home
About me
We Rule
Premisse of Red Balloon, We Rule is one of the projects I like the most, because we can teach useful things for their school relationship and behaviour, having English as the channel. Here, English is not the aim of the topic, but the mean.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Postagem mais antiga
Página inicial
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
Who's the learner?
I'm lucky to say that I've been teaching since 1999. I started with young adults, but later I found out that kids and teens are a...
2019 groups
This year I was pleasured with a Kids 4 group and two Teens 2. I was told that two of my groups were very tough and difficult to deal with....
End of the term gifts
It's so nice when a student comes with a present for us. Not only because it's good to receive a gift, but maily because it's r...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário