It was supposed to be a regular Reader's activity. But my students have asked me to to use paint.
I couldn't say no, since they were engaged with the reading.
So I planned everything, and we spent 10 minutes paint an Italian flag. They were happily interacting and askinf for the colours in English.
It was a pleasure to listen to them!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm lucky to say that I've been teaching since 1999. I started with young adults, but later I found out that kids and teens are a...
-
This year I was pleasured with a Kids 4 group and two Teens 2. I was told that two of my groups were very tough and difficult to deal with....
-
It's so nice when a student comes with a present for us. Not only because it's good to receive a gift, but maily because it's r...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário