This year, I thought I would start over studying for CAE.
I, indeedm took some lessons on BBC education site, but I feel I need to get organized for that.
Since I didn't do that, I spent some time on free courses by the web, and some lectures as well.
I took the Google Educators first level course focused on Digital Safety and Citzenship:
And I also watched a webinar on Encouraging Students:
And It was a moment of reflecting and reviwing things during the PST in July. I already knew some of things there, but it's always useful to see it from a different point of view. I could learn a lot of things.
Nonetheless, I took a course and bought some books about handlettering. I know it's not a professional thing, but it makes me feel as a student, with all the difficulties and limitations.
I strongly believe that a teacher must be always involved in some kind of learning. A teacher can never stop learning, otherwise his attitudes are meaningless.


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário