It's good to see how engaged they are with their small world!
Tree Day Activity
Tree Day was a special day to talk about not only the importance of trees to the world, but also to mention how nature is important at Red Balloon. We had a walk at the play area and tried to imagine how it would be without the trees or plants.
It's good to see how engaged they are with their small world!
It's good to see how engaged they are with their small world!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm lucky to say that I've been teaching since 1999. I started with young adults, but later I found out that kids and teens are a...
-
This year I was pleasured with a Kids 4 group and two Teens 2. I was told that two of my groups were very tough and difficult to deal with....
-
It's so nice when a student comes with a present for us. Not only because it's good to receive a gift, but maily because it's r...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário