Home
About me
An extra boost!
Winter break is coming, but before that, I receive am e-mail message from a student's mother.
I know it's been such a short time with this student, but It was a great boost for me to keep overcoming my challenges and keep up with teaching happily.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Postagem mais recente
Postagem mais antiga
Página inicial
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Popular Posts
Who's the learner?
I'm lucky to say that I've been teaching since 1999. I started with young adults, but later I found out that kids and teens are a...
2019 groups
This year I was pleasured with a Kids 4 group and two Teens 2. I was told that two of my groups were very tough and difficult to deal with....
End of the term gifts
It's so nice when a student comes with a present for us. Not only because it's good to receive a gift, but maily because it's r...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário